AdStage's Google Data Studio Community Connector comes with a few set defaults. These default settings include a data limit, and excluding rows of data with 0 impressions.
Many people choose to update these defaults to reveal more performance data in Data Studio. To change the settings simply open up the connector's settings and update them. Here's how:
1. Open up the connector's settings. The easiest way is to click Resource in the top navigation and select Manage Added Data Sources.
2. From there, click Edit under Actions.
3. Next click Edit Connection on the left-hand side.
4. Now that you've landed on the settings page, scroll down and update the Data Limit field to 500 and check the Show Zero Impressions Rows box.
5. Click Reconnect and accept the changes.
Still have questions? Not a problem. Feel free to reach out to us at support: email@example.com