Yes, we currently support white labeling (automatically). We automatically place your company name to your web dashboard URL and use your account email as a default when you share your Reports.
Want to make a few changes? No problem. Just follow the steps below.
1. Web Dashboard URL
The subdomain of the Web Dashboard URL is set to your company name within your Profile settings.
- Simply change or update your company name to update the Report Web Dashboard URL. After a 24hr period, all your Dashboard URLs will show your new company name.
• Log out, then log into Report to see the new name will take effect.
• All historical dashboards will update with the new Company Name value.
2. The shared email Report "From" address
You can customize the "From" address when sending Report dashboards via email.
- Easily overwrite/update the default address with the email address you would like to have the Report originate from.
Additional ways to customize Reports:
- Markup Values - markup values, by percentage, in a report.
- Company Logos - add a company logo to your report dashboard.