Under our vision to connect paid marketers to the data they need, we’re excited to announce a new available data source integration: Yahoo Gemini. As a newly minted Yahoo Preferred Partner, AdStage now provides customers the option to connect and analyze their Yahoo Gemini ad campaigns within the platform.
Gain a Unified View of Search Performance Across Google, Bing, and Yahoo
Analyze all your search campaigns together in one dashboard with AdStage Report; quickly understand spend pacing, performance trends, and your progress to goals from a bird’s eye view. Then dress up your dashboards with summaries, images, and performance graphs; and send them as beautiful, branded reports to clients or executives.
Unlock New Ways to Analyze and Report on Your Yahoo Gemini Campaigns
Dissect performance with table, bar, line, and pie graphs. Hone in to the data that matters with dimension filters.
Add goal lines to track your spend and performance progress towards goal targets.
What’s Yahoo Gemini?
Gemini is an open marketplace for search, mobile, and native advertising inventory across Yahoo’s premium content properties and network partners.
New to Gemini? Sign up for an account here.
Why should I consider advertising on Yahoo Gemini?
- Access to over 1 billion active Yahoo users
- Ability to place advertising on premium inventory such as Yahoo News and Tumblr.
What ad types are supported?
- Search ad
- Image ad
- Video ad
- App install ad
- Tumblr-sponsored post
- Carousel ad
- Mail ad
Connecting Your Yahoo Gemini Accounts in AdStage
- Hover over your AdStage profile avatar icon on the bottom left-hand menu.
- Select, Integrations, from the available profile menu options.
- Once on the Integrations page, select the green “Connect” button on the top right hand corner of the Accounts table.
- Choose Yahoo Gemini from the ‘Other’ category on the Integrations bar.
- Enter your Yahoo account credentials and select which account(s) to connect.