Introducing New Table Upload Widget
Table uploads give you the flexibility to compare ad performance data with your CRM, marketing automation tools or third party data in one report.
Quickly add any table Excel, csv or Google Sheets to visually present ad performance down the marketing funnel, and better understand campaign impact on ROI.
You Can Use Table Upload Widgets to Help You:
(1) Measure Return on Ad Spend by Opportunities Closed
- Drop in your monthly opportunity and revenue reports from Salesforce into your cross-channel reporting views.
(2) Track Top-of-Funnel Conversion Trends
- Pull a campaign level performance report from your marketing automation system to see the landing pages or content driving the most conversions from your campaigns.
(3) Get a 360º View of Cross-Channel Top Performers
- Add in metrics from other channels, such as email, event, or organic social performance data.
(4) Add Custom Tables with Google Sheets
- Customize your reporting views using Google Sheets to show data from your custom formulas. When uploading a table from Google Sheets, you'll always have the most recent data - no need to worry about data accuracy problems 🙌 .
- Get step-by-step help with Google Sheets 👉 How do I upload a Google Sheet into Report?
How to Get Started with Custom Tables
(1) Select the 'Table Upload' widget in any existing or new report dashboard.
(2) You can upload your table three ways:
- Drag csv or xsl file from your computer and drop it in the widget creation flow
- Click 'Upload' button and choose your csv or xsl file
- Paste a shareable Google Sheets link in the provided field
(3) Click 'Save' and you're all set!
Go ahead and give it a try here.
P.S. What do you think about table uploads in Report? Use the emojis below👇 to let us know.