Introducing Amazon Advertising. Here at AdStage we’re always trying to build tools for the paid marketer. As an exciting next step, we’ve added an Amazon integration to AdStage Report.
To connect your Amazon Advertising account(s), please use the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the Data Management icon on the left-hand side of the screen and select Accounts.
Step 2: To add an account, click the Connect button above the Accounts table.
Step 3: Select Amazon Advertising in the Other section.
Step 4: From there enter your credentials, accept permissions, then select which accounts you'd like to bring into AdStage.
You may see more ad accounts than you expect as we display two line items per ad account. Make sure to select the ad account with numbers and letters in the name. Looks like this: A885SI1KLP9UHR
Things to know:
- Today Amazon Advertising is available in AdStage Report and AdStage for Google Sheets. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like Amazon added to the other AdStage products.
- AdStage's integration offers Sponsored Product campaigns. Please reach out to email@example.com if you would like Sponsored Brand Campaigns added to AdStage.
- Amazon Advertising breaks out their API's by different groups of locations. Today AdStage's integration supports the United States, Canada, Asia, and Europe. Please reach out to us at support if you'd like your location added.
- Today we bring in many popular Amazon KPIs. If you aren't seeing one you'd like us to add, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you connect an Amazon Advertising account we sync in 60 days of historical data. Today this is the farthest lookback window Amazon offers. If they extend their offering we'll be sure to update to match.
Have questions about getting started with Amazon? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.