The Funnel widget is an AdStage cross- and direct network widget that shows the progression of data as it moves from one phase to the next in a process.
How does it work?
Just add the Funnel widget to any current or new dashboard in which you want to show the flow of data through a process. The percentage of the metric that is retained from stage to stage is shown to the right of each bar.
What are some common ways to use the Funnel widget?
Find leaks in a process: clearly see how leads move through the marketing and sales process and identify where percentages are low or don’t meet goals.
Optimize ads for down funnel conversions: create a funnel widget for entities at any level - network, campaign, ad set, ad, or keyword - and track progress to final conversion, then take action to increase or decrease spend for that entity.
Some suggested funnels:
- Paid ad performance: impressions → clicks → conversions
- Sales funnel progress: MQLs → SQLs → opportunities → sales
- Website trends: homepage views → pricing views → demo requests → sales
- Video views: 25% → 50% → 75% → 100%
How do I set up a Funnel widget?
Step 1: Click the Funnel widget on the Side Pane to open the edit widget menu
Step 2: Title your widget
Step 3: Select the entities you want to include
- Choose a level of granularity from the “Show Me” dropdown
- Choose the specific networks, accounts, campaigns, etc. from which you want to pull data from the “From the Following” drop-down; another box will appear for you to select specific entities
Step 4: Choose the KPI(s) you want to include from the "Fields" section
Step 5: Select whether you want to show or hide the conversion percentages
Step 6: Select a date range
Step 7: Customize your data view with the following additional options below the date range selector:
- Filter by status (active, all, etc.)
- Select a display style (visuals only, metrics, ad name, etc.)
- Customize the width of your widget
Step 8: Add filters on the next tab as needed
Have questions about getting started with the Funnel widget? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.