Welcome to the March edition of What’s New in AdStage!
We’ve been hard at work and want to share our latest updates.
More Report Templates
You asked, we listened, and now they are here! The template gallery, one of our most popular features in Report, just got an upgrade. No longer will you be stumped on how to begin a new Report dashboard, now you can get there there in one click.
New templates include:
- Cross-Network Active Ads Performance
- Cross-Network Quaterly Search Report
- Yahoo! Gemini Weekly Budget Report
- Yahoo! Gemini Spend Pacing
- Facebook Monthly Audience Report
- Google Analytics Organic Traffic Report
- AdStage Universal Data API Setup
Need more Report templates information? Click here.
Calculated Metrics (Beta)
Calculated Metrics gives you the power to define your own KPIs using existing metrics across all networks integrated with AdStage. This means you can combine network-specific metrics for streamlined cross-network reporting, as well as alter existing metric calculations.
Common use cases:
- ROAS: Calculate your own return on ad spend metrics to report back to your CMO or client.
- Rename a KPI: Clients don't always have the same PPC vocabulary as marketers. Change a confusing conversion name like "Complete Registration" to something more digestible like "Signups".
- Add weight to a metric: Does one type of click matter more than another for your strategy? Create a metric like URL Clicks x 1.3 = Custom URL Clicks.
Learn more about Calculated Metrics here.
AdStage's PPC Benchmark Report - Q4 2017
Are you keeping up? Download our comprehensive report that includes CPM, CPC, & CTR benchmarks for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Youtube, and Bing Ads.
Have questions or feedback about the newest features? We always love hearing from you! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.