You can choose what happens when we’ve rotated through your chosen list of campaigns, ad groups/sets, or ads. Consider this the hydration your advertising needs to fight fatigue! [insert your favorite sports drink slogan here]
How does it work?
When you set up a rotation and choose the set of campaigns, ad groups/sets, or ads that you want to be involved in the task. Next, choose your rotation criteria like normal (time, or KPI+time; whichever comes first).
Then, choose what happens when the rotation cycles through from the options below:
1. Pause All - Pauses all ads.
2. Rotate From Beginning - Once we've gone through the entire rotation, we'll start with the first ads paused and turn them back on, then simply move down the line in order
- Ex. You have 6 ads in a rotation, running 2 ads every 2 weeks. Once the rotation finishes, we'll turn the first 2 ads back on, and the rotation will repeat continuously.
3. Continue Last Rotation - This will keep the last ads in the rotation on
- Ex. If you have 3 ad sets in a rotation, rotating 1 every week, we’ll keep the last ad set running once week 3 is finished.